Wednesday, August 10, 2011

1st Beta In!!!!!!!!!

So we got the results of our first blood beta test.  The levels were 103 meaning for sure PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My IPs and I are all so happy!!!!  I can't wait to give them this precious gift!  I have to go back tomorrow morning to do another beta to make sure that my levels are rising.  My estimated due date is April 17!  This would put me at 4 weeks and 1 day pregnant.  I will probably have an ultrasound done around 7 weeks and another around 9 weeks.  At that time, the RE will release me to my regular OB.  I should be able to stop meds around that time as well.  Since my body didn't go the natural route to get pregnant I still have to take progesterone supplements 3 times daily, and estradial injections twice weekly.  I will be glad to say buy to all of them when it is time!!!!
So what am I feeling now?  Happiness, nervousness, and all the inbetweens.  I am so happy for my IPs!  I think that I am actually more nervous about doing something wrong through this pregnancy than i was with my own children.  I am so going to take advantage of my lovely husband Mike through all of this.  HAHA!  "Mike could you get me something to drink please?  Honey, I can't take out the trash, it's too heavy.  Would you get it?"  He is going to hate it LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment